How to Measure?
Wednesday, 8 July 2015 9:29:13 PM Australia/Sydney
Firstly, you have to forget completely about your clothes size. You can’t shop waist trainers by using your clothes size. Because you might be a size 12 in clothes but your waist might be a size 14 waist. Simple? :)
Well, don’t be disappointed. This is the reason we are here. MagicFit have a proven program which will help you to lose 3-6 inches around your waist only if you strictly follow our plan :)
Please refer to this page to find out about the Waist Training Guide.
Checkout the diet as well to achieve result faster. Check our blog with related information: Here is one of the related blogs: How to lose 10cm on waist in 12 weeks by waist training
1. Get a soft measuring tape. If you don’t have one. Click here to get a printable measuring tape.
2. If you don’t have a printer, you can use an iphone charging cable (original) and a school ruler to complete this job. (if you waist is smaller than 105cm) Iphone Charging cable end to end is 105cm. You can use the iphone charging cable wrap around your waist and use the ruler to measure the leftover part.
3. Measure your waist (1-2 inches above your belly button) Relax and measure your waist with the tape very close to your tummy (You don’t need to leave any gap when do this measurement).
4. Measure your waist (1-2 inches above your belly button) Hold your breath (Sucked in) and measure the same place again.
5. Use these two measurement to compare against the chart to the item you have selected. You could be perfectly suitable for one size or in between two sizes.
6. If you are average body shape or slim. Choose your size against your sucked in measurement would give you a better result.
7. If you want to wear this waist trainer to Gym. Choose the slightly larger one if you sit in between two sizes.
8. If you are above average in body size, especially if “under your breast” measurement is dramatically smaller than your waist size. You need to choose 1 size smaller. because your body is against the hourglass body shape now, if you don’t choose 1 or even 2 size smaller, you will find yourself with a very big gap under your breasts. That’s because your waist is like an apple shape and the waist trainer is trying to help you to turn the curve to be the other way around. Don’t be too turned off about you have a big gap because your waist is too big. Follow the Waist Training Guide, the lace-up tight back can shape your body harder and Fat-Burn Waist Trainer would burn the fat which the waist trainer touches. So keep on wearing it. The gap will get smaller if you follow the instruction. However, you will need to prepare the next size down for future reduction on waist size. :)
Email us below measurements if you want some help through email:
1. Your Waist Measurement when you relax your tummy.
2. Your Waist Measurement when you Sucked in your tummy.
3. (If your Waist - Relaxed is larger than 30" (76cm)) Please also send through Under Your Breasts Area Measurement.
Measurements can be in Inches or cm.
When you choose sizes, use xx to xx inches (example: 27 to 29 inches) and choose the smaller size if you sit right in the middle.
If your Under the Breast is smaller than your waist, you need to choose even 1 size smaller than where your waist sizes lands.
Send us an email to [email protected]magicfit.com.au if you are confused. Or chat with one of our Waist Training Specialist on online livechat.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
click here to log in