Waist Trainer FAQ
Friday, 7 September 2018 9:06:22 AM Australia/Sydney
Answer: Usually 4 to 6 hours a day, not longer than 8 hours. Please do not sleep with the garment on. The longer you can comfortably wear your waist trainer, the more dramatic the results.
Question: Is waist training dangerous?
Answer: General speaking, wear good quality waist trainer in the right size and in the right way won't harm you at all.
Question: What does a waist trainer do?
Answer: A good quality latex waist trainer can help with tummy flattening, muscle separation, back pain, skin tightening, weight loss and reduce inches on waist.
Question: Should you wear your waist trainer while working out?
Answer: The waist trainer will keep your abs tight and back straight and help you sweat extra during your workout. It may lead to quicker inch loss and weight loss. Do not wear it while doing high intensity cardio or exercises that elevate your heart rate.
Question: How do you use a waist trainer?
1. Make sure you get your size right. ...
2. Find a waist trainer that fits your body type. ...
3. Your corset will need “seasoning.” ...
4. Only wear your corset 1.5 – 2 hours the first time you wear it. ...
5. If you plan on waist training, the keyword is “gradually.” ...
6. Give yourself a break.